Enter to Win a Dog Photo Package
This contest is open to all Chicago Animal Care and Control (CACC) alumni. Each dog photo shoot will help celebrate and capture how awesome these CACC alumni really are.
All you have to do to enter the contest is to submit a photo of your CACC alumni via email or FB. The photo will be uploaded and the one with the most likes, Wins! A second winner will be selected at random.
Voting starts on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 and ends on Tuesday, April 28, 2015. All entry photos will be posted on this blog under one gallery.
Prizes (each $370 Value)
Dog Photo Packages include:
- One (1) Full Photo Session (up to 2 hours)
- One (1) 8x10 inch print.
- Two (2) 5x7 inch prints.
How to Enter
- Submit a photo of your CACC alumni via email email@example.com or post on www.facebook.com/amstaphy.
- Include the following information: Owner's Full Name, Dog's Name, and Date of adoption from the shelter.
How to Win a Dog Photo Package
- The photo with the most likes will win one Dog Photo Package. All entry photos will be posted on this blog for voting.
- All entries will be automatically entered into a random drawing and one entry will be chosen for the Dog Photo Package.
- Submitting Photos - 04/15 to 04/21 11:59 PM (CT)
- Contest Voting - 04/22 to 04/28 11:59 PM (CT)
- Winners Announced - 04/29
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per household. If there are multiple alumni in a household, you may include them all in one single photo.
- All contestants must be 18 or over.
- Deadline to submit a photo is Tuesday, April 21, 2015 11:59 PM (CT).
- Voting ends on Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:59 PM (CT).
- One Dog Photo Package will be awarded to the photo with the most likes.
- One Dog Photo Package will be picked at random using www.random.org.
- Every photo entry will be given a sequential number.
- The Full Photo Session must take place by June 1, 2015 and must take place within a 30 mile radius of Chicago.
- The winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, April 29, 2015.
- The winner will need to contact me to redeem the Dog Photo Package.
- Dates and rules are subject to change.
**I am not affiliated, nor do I represent Chicago Animal Care & Control, CACC. I just volunteer my photography services.