Right now there's a dog like Batman who is sleeping on a concrete floor, wishing instead that he could be under your warm covers.
- He wants to feel safe.
- He wants someone to spoil him, make him feel loved.
- He wants to rest his head on your lap while you watch TV.
- He wants to go for a walk and explore your neighborhood, together.
- He wants to take a ride to his "grandparents" house.
Plan on visiting your neighborhood rescue or shelter today.
For my fellow Chicagoans, here is a list of nearby rescues and shelters.
- Alive Rescue
- Animal House Shelter
- Animal Welfare League
- The Anti-Cruelty Society
- Blackdog All Breed Dog Rescue
- Bombshell Bullies
- Bow Wow Revolution
- Chicago Animal Care and Control
- Chicago Canine Rescue
- Dogs are Deserving
- Don't Bully My Breed, Inc
- Friends of Chicago Animal Care and Control
- Furever Rescue
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc.
- It's a Pittie Rescue
- One Tail At A Time Rescue
- PAWS Chicago
- Peace For Pits
- Perfect Pooches Adoption Agency
- Players for Pits
- Second City Canine Rescue